NightForce Turret Question

rodeocowpoke

I own a 3.5 - 15 x 56 Ill np1RR Varminter with low mount (coin slot) elevation and windage adjustments.
I have had this scope for a while obviously and love the scope .
Now my question... for the purpose of LRH
I would like to have some tactical turrets installed. maybe even load specific to my Bullet of choice...
Nightforce is out of stock on the parts to do this and I was wondering if there is a optics shop or individual that I can have this change made at ?
I know I can sell it or move it to another rifle but I would still like the option of doing this change if it is able to be done...?
Thanks,
Rodeo

I do not know of any shop that will do that but you maybe able to put a NPR1 reticle in it so you can do holdover shots.

The Nightforce NXS lineup is a great way to go!

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com

I understand the option of changine the reticle is a very good and viable option, but

My added question is …?

My NF Varminter scope has Coin Slot adjustments for elevation and windage with dust covers.

I would like to put a after market (Stoney Point) or others…?) target knob on it for him.

Currently I can not find a target knob listed as (will fit) my Nightforce scope.

Can you tell me if the Leupold Dust cover threads match the Nightforce dust cover thread pattern.

And then a long shot question is:… will the Stoney Point Target knobs work for me on this scope…?

Thanks,

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts