Nightforce Sneak Peek

I like the idea of the 1000 yard ballastic reticle. Will that one be out in May as well? It seems like the same reticle, only numbered. that will be nice to avoid confusion. Also, will you stock this scope in the NSX 5.5-22X 50?

Mike, have you got any word on the price increase and what % increase we're looking at?

Okey the shot show is over with, anyone here find out any details about the the NF ballastic ret. to 1k yards. Any details of price, or when they will hit the market.
Mike

Any more news of when the scope will be available? waiting to buy one

I just sent my scope in on Monday to have my reticle change to the NP-R1. The cost is $250; I was told that they can install the velocity reticle for the same price. I was told by NF a couple of months ago that they were coming out in May.

Thansk Slush, was wondering if the 8-32 NXS Zero stop and 1/8 moa steps was available with 10 moa per turn and if it would be a 64 moa scope or like the br with only some 50 moa range.

So anyone get to use the new nightforce hi-speed turret yet? Are they even out? Their expected release date of May has come and I can't find any comments on using one yet.

Thanks Mike. Hopefully the field results will be spot on like their other turrets. If it's got the Nightforce name on it I'm sure they've tested it inhouse plenty and it will perform just like their other scopes. I'll be getting with you soon to take one of those scopes off your hands:).

is there going to be an option to retrofit exsisting scopes?

The upgrade probably won't be available until next year some time. Based on their other upgrades they offer I will assume that it will be in the $180 range, but don't quote on me on that...

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.