nightforce scopes

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by ven, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ven

ven Well-Known Member

Am looking at getting one for my 6mmppc i need a scope that gives utter repeatability are these the way to go has anyone had any bother with them .

Thanks

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Never had any problems with mine and they are built like a bank vault, absolutely repeatable every time I've cranked on mine and I've cranked on it a lot.

Dial it where you want, do your thing, remember to return to zero and you'll be a happy camper. As far as I'm concerned they are the best scope for the money spent that you can get.;)

3. EddieHarren

EddieHarren Well-Known Member

If your PPC is for registered IBS or NBRSA competition weight will be a consideration. Many score shooters are using the BR and NXS models on their 30BR HV rifles. As with most products, some shooters praise them to the hilt and others badmouth them to hell. I've been using a 12-42 NXS for the last couple of years and have no complaints.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

What ss7mm said is my experience too.

Jeff

5. 7mmSendaro

7mmSendaro Well-Known Member

+1 more. Between my Dad and I we have 3 of them in use now, 2 NXS and one BR. Absolutely no problems.

6. dahunta

dahunta Well-Known Member

i have heard a bunch of good stuff about them too and am looking at one for a savage fclass 6.5 x 284 that is on the way.besides set power could someone tell me the difference between the benchrest and nxs?i noticed the BR are cheaper and seem to be a little less "bulky".do the BR's have a smaller tube? would yal suggest going ahead and getting a nxs?again this gun will be used for long range paper punching with maybe an occasional setup for a long range coyote.thanks

7. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I have been a happy NXS user for 6 or 7 years.