Nightforce price ?

Nathanial

I know this question gets asked a lot here but I have not keep up. I am looking for the best price
on a 5.5-22X50NXS with a NP-R2 Reticle. Tips from this season were great and want to treat
myself and my new 338 RUM. Thanks, Nathan

Why....no numbers?? Seems like all here are fearful of stating a price!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

As listed...it's a 3.5x15x50MM; not 22x! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Controlled prices on dealers, mftrs set minimum prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to change the subject but isn't that price fixing and isn't that illegal? I thought retailers could set whatever price they want. You know, loss leaders and incentives and competitive pricing. The whole free market scheme.

I thought I remembered Safariland having this problem a few years ago.

Price fixing is done by competitors, not by the manufacturer. They set a value on their product and that is what it is and how it is PERIOD. Nothing illegal about that. It is a free market society yes, but part of their ability as a manufacturer and propriator is to set a limit on what their product is worth. If you want to be a NF dealer then you must abide by their rules.

George Gardner at GA Precision has the best prices I have been able to find and I have checked with all the others mentioned. He has them in stock as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.