Nightforce options help!

losthelegend

OK! I have just received my Rem 700-sps tactical 308, B&C A2 stock, 20 MOA base and leupold rings. It is now time to purchase the glass! I want a nightforce scope and would like to keep it around $1800 +/-. i will be shooting MOA. What model/series that you would guys would suggest. The gun is going to be used shooting out to 800 yards and would like to be capable of shooting farther when I upgrade the barrel without having to buy a different scope. I would rather spend the money now on something that will be more than capable of meeting my needs. Thanks in advance for all your advice and help.

NXS 3.5-15X50 or 5.5-22X50 with the NP-R1 Reticle. I have three of the .35-15X50s and love them all MOA. All the newer ones come with high speed turrets and you can also get zero stop if you prefer.

I really like the np-r1 reticle as well. my personal choice is the 5.5-22x56 zerostop.

i just bought my second one (this time from cabelas). they have them for 1869.99.

the zero stops are less money

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.