NIGHTFORCE OPTICS

Well, theres a couple of things you can do. If it's a 50mm and the price is right, you can sale it to me, or send it to N/F and have the reticle changed out for about $125.00 or $150.00, can't remember which.

Tim

Sendero,
Nightforce has a nice assortment of reticles for their scopes. I particularly like the NPR-2 which has two minute hash marks on the reticles or the finer NPR-1 which has one minute hash marks. You might also consider mildots but I believe the R-2's and R-1's are better for hunting.

Good luck with your gear and welcome to Long Range Hunting!

It is a 56... I got it for $800.00.... I am only guy that bid on it. he had it listed real weird.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyways, do I contact NF or send to a dealer ?

The R2 and R1 appear the same just smaller hash marks. The R1 also has a 5MOA box on the end of the reticle which is nice. Had the R2 and changed them over to the R1 and glad I did so. Send it directly to NF for the reticle change. I did mine last fall and it was $120. Call them for the current price. Turnaround time was 2 - 3 weeks which seemed pretty reasonable to me and a great value.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.