• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce nxs

ogallala_1

I know this question has been asked many many times but, here it is again. I want a nightforce 5.5-22x 56 with the npr2 recticule. My question is where do I get the best price? I have called e-mailed and tried to charm my way to a better price all to no avail. Can anyone help me? please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected].

You probably won't find any one source that is going to have a substantially better price than any other source. Nightforce protects their pricing agressively and reminds their dealers of the MAP prices when the warrenty cards are sent in. Some choose to order from an out of state source, so as to not pay tax...Can be in excess of $100.

If you find a really smokin price...buyer beware. That being said, I ordered from The Optic Zone.

Large Selection of Discounted Scopes, Binoculars, Rangefinders and More!

I was SUPER pleased with their service, especially since I had some out of the norm requests with shipping. Very accomodating, prompt and Tammi is nice to talk to on the phone.