• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5x22x50 or 56 with NPR-1 RETICLE

Thankyou for that offer.. The NPR-2 has 5 minutes of wind on each hash and is too much for effective hunting.. It is a great reticle at the range but not so much when you want to hold effective wind.. Yes you can always dial it but you don't have a great option for holding with the has marks in a hurry.. I would prefer the NPR-1 as I want to stay with the reticle I have on other guns.. Just for continuity

Thankyou again for your offer!

Thankyou for that offer.. The NPR-2 has 5 minutes of wind on each hash and is too much for effective hunting.. It is a great reticle at the range but not so much when you want to hold effective wind.. Yes you can always dial it but you don't have a great option for holding with the has marks in a hurry.. I would prefer the NPR-1 as I want to stay with the reticle I have on other guns.. Just for continuity

Thankyou again for your offer!
Ya makes total sense!

I've got one-new inbox. Never opened. Zero Stop. Was planning on putting it on something someday. Would possibly part for the right price.

Nightforce NXS 5x22x50 NPR-1 RETICLE

Attachments

• 20161010_105533.jpg
    20161010_105533.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20161010_105543.jpg
    20161010_105543.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 29