nightforce moar reticle

big mike 2121

Hey guys,

Does anybody know when this reticle will be available? Website says july, but any inside info on earlier availability?

I was able to get one week before last. 5.5-22 on a 300 wm. It is the best reticle Ive ever looked thru. It is all moa with 20 moa from the cross hair to the bottom mark. The scope has 20 moa in 1 turn, 20moa will get me to 1000 yds. I also have a np-r1 which is also hs-0stop. Great ret. but the moa is better for me.
I have a SIL who works for the navy. He told me about the moa-ret awhile back. The navy is supposed to be going to moa in all there scopes. He talked to the NF poeple about what they needed and that is what they came up with.
Before you buy a NF look at a MOA.
Mickey

I wish they would make one that leaves out the top and bottom markings and just leaves the MOA on the horizontal, or at least leaves off the markings on the upper vertical portions.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.