Nightforce G7 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really disheartening to hear that even the Milpecs can be dogs. They supposedly give them special attention. I gave up on the standard issue 700's years ago because of the hit or miss quality. My most recent purchase a few months ago was a 300 mag with the 24" barrel and threaded muzzle. I guess I lucked out for the 4th time, having bought three 308's since their intro, all being exceptional shooters. I have about 200 rounds through the new 300 and it's holding .25 MOA if I do my part. The Mark X trigger was junk though, and I had to replace it with a Timney which I really like. My buddy just received a 308, but hasn't shot it yet. I'll let you know how he does. Hope Remington gets your rifle fixed!
Thanks, I too was very disappointed, I was excited to get it shooting especially after hearing you results. I agree on the trigger I have a new jewell coming that is due in next week. Hopefully they will get it resolved, I will PM you when I get it back as I want to pick your brain on a good load will be shooting 215 bergers and H1000 powder. Rick

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.