NIGHTFORCE EYE PIECE / POWER RING

Sendero Man, I'd like to know myself. They have their own part name/number and a price for it. I wonder if anyone here knows them and could find out???

Murf

Call them. I bet they aren't. They just copied the NF price list word for word. They also need to update their prices. They are breaching their dealer contract w/NF if they are selling @ the prices listed.

BJ and Steve,

i just talked to this guy, Mark McDonald, he said he wasn't aware of price increases. He had been out of the country and just got back. He would call NF for current info and update.

On the zero stop, he said how to show proof of Military or Law En. to send in when ordered....

So, that clears that ? up I guess...

He has a S. African or similar sounding voice.

I'd guess he doesn't move many scopes if he is unaware of the increse.

On the zero stop thing, Brian told me that to get the zero stop they customer had to supply proof of military or police service and the scope would be dropshipped to them.

bill how much is a 3.5x15-56 now?. i bought one from u awhile back but their was a increase in price. any body know how much this scope is to military or police with the zero stop. bill will need to buy another scope soon

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts