Nightforce ballistics capable pocket PC

MTNRaine

Im wonderin if u guys know of a pocket pc that will run nightforce ballistics program, that wont break the bank i would really like to find out my options in this area:), even though ill probably still have to just buy the PC software and lug my laptop around.:( any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
Midget

Last edited:
Im wonderin if u guys know of a pocket pc that will run nightforce ballistics program, that wont break the bank i would really like to find out my options in this area:), even though ill probably still have to just buy the PC software and lug my laptop around.:( any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
Midget

It does not take a very advanced pocket PC to run Exbal...I use a HP Ipaq and it works well. You can get an Ipaq from $185 to whatever you want to spend. The big difference is how much memory and how fast the machine is. I would (as usual it seems) buy the best you can afford. I use mine with a bluetooth GPS and it can double as a navigation system too.

Thanx forester. anyone else? this is one of those big decisions for me cause im just a kid so my amount of money i have to work with isn't that much.:(So i would really appreciate it if i could get everyones input:cool:

Midget
Not trying to hijack this, (if I am just shoot me) but I have been looking on *bay at the Dell X30's. there are two versions one with a 312 processor and one with a 624. Will the 312 get the job done or do I need the 624?
Or should I just get off my *** and call Nightforce?
Dave

try looking at smart phones that run windows mobile. i know they are not really cheep but there are some out there that do well in dual service

Which Pocket PC?

Pocket PC's for sale on Ebay pocket pc, PDAs Pocket PCs, Cell Phone PDA Accessories items on eBay.com

The Batteries will go quickly; they are not water tight or shock proof. But they do work very well.

A PDA Palm OS was originally designed NOT to run third party software packages. In addition, the main intent of the Palm OS was as a Calendar and electronic phone book. Because of this, I only run third party software packages such as NF Ballistic Targeting Software on the Pocket PC's or desktops.

Does any one have an old Exbal program that runs on CE.NET or know where i can find one would be greatly appreciated
thanks
sid

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts