• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 5.5-22x56 zs np-r1, not highspeed

lamiglas

Scope/glass is in excellent condition excep it does have ring marks. I purchased a highspeed scope last year and want to keep them the same. I would like to either purchase another non high speed, or sale this one and buy a highspeed. I dont want to send it in because I dont want to be without a scope for awhile. The scope has been on my rifle since new and was mounted by defensive edge. It has performed perfectly. If u have a non high speed for sale, let me know, or if u want to buy this one, let me know. $1600

I have a scope exactly like the one you have for sale. I would be interested in trading for a hi-speed model. Gary Campbell 478-957-5213

Confirming that you want to trade your non highspeed for my highspeed? My first choice would be to get another highspeed so I wld like to give it some more time to see how this goes. Thank you

After some thought, I decided to go the highspeed route. So, scope is for sale and I would take $1525