• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NP-1RR

slowyellow

I've got a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 that I'd like to sell. Reticle is the NP1-RR, which is more of a hunting reticle, please look it up before making your decision. It's in great condition and comes with the box all manuals and a set of butler creek caps as well as the nightforce bikini cover. I'd like to get $1400 shipped and insured. Trades that I'd consider are:

Any AR-10 variant
300 blackout bolt gun
AICS short action

Obviously whatever trade you offer we will talk about how much money on top of my stuff or your stuff is required to satisfy both parties. First public "I'll take it" FOLLOWED by a PM gets it.

I've also got a set of nightforce rings with the bubble level in the top and the ACI mount attached to it as well. I can let those rings go for $225.

I know that I'm new here, but you can look me up at snipershide or gunbroker and I have excellent feedback. Thanks for looking. Also, if anyone is local to Virginia Beach VA, we can meet FTF.

DSCF0087_zpsaa63bd53.jpg

DSCF0088_zps66761d6e.jpg