• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 5.5-22x56 HS UHV.5 Ret.

nddodd

Scope is like new no scratches or ring marks, I can loosen rings and slide out of way to take pics if need be. The rings are ARC 30mm 30-24, almost $200 new. Im asking $1650 with rings or $1500 without, shipped and insured.

Can you explain the radical on here for those of us that don't belong to accurateshooter forum, Mills/moa marking & so on?

As stated, scope is basically brand new. Here's pics without rings, $1550 with rings or $1400 without.

It's just what you get used to I guess, I never got into the whole tactical aspect of shooting. I've always preferred moa, my math skills aren't good enough for mils :)

Zero stop??

No sir, this reticle is designed for hold over. It's a ballistic reticle that fits many different calibers bullet types and speeds. Not that a person couldn't dial for those ranges but I'm assuming that's why it didn't come with zero stop.

Ive had requests to see what the reticle looks like, again it's a ballistic reticle in moa designed for holdover out to 1000yds with specific calibers, speeds and ballistic coefficients. It's as simple as looking at the chart I pasted on page one and then run your own ballistics on your gun and see how your drops match the tables drops and then if your lucky enough to have a range to shoot at distance you'll be able to see how accurate the drops are. Which is what should happen regardless of hold over or dial.

People keep messaging curious about warranty since the scope has been discontinued, that's got nothing to do with warranty. Scopes from all brands have discontinued models, lifetime warranty means lifetime warrant, I've had 20+ year old Vari-x III Leupold scopes that the turrets quit working on and some that the crosshairs broke in, Leupold fixed it free of charge just like nightforce will.

Recent Posts