• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce 14-42 x 56 Benchrest Scope

tarkio

I purchased this scope mounted to build a long range rifle. That rifle build fell apart. Have had this scope sitting for a while and don't see having the time to develop a true long-range rifle anytime in the near future. It does have some light ring marks and a little handling/safe rubs.

So I am offering it for sale. It does have some slight marks from mounting. It does have the lighted NP-R2 reticle, I believe. Sunshade and Nightforce metal scope caps are included.

These scopes cost $1360, shipped, brand new. I am asking $1000 shipped.

I don't really need anything so not interested in trades.

Feel free to email, belcjl AT Gmail I don't get here very often and will be traveling for the next week on business.

The scope is in MT and I could bring it along for a FTF this week as I'm headed to northern CA, western OR and then back to ID before returning home.

Guys, I apologize for the delay in getting pictures done yet. No excuses, just busy with kids' last week of school and local flooding here in the Yellowstone Valley.

Will try to get some later tonight. Will definitely have them by Sunday am at the latest.

Thanks for your patience.

Haven't had the flooding too bad here in Livingston, but it's coming.

Thanks,
Clint

Finally got some pictures taken tonight. Not great pictures but I finally got some taken.

I have emailed them to a few guys that have requested.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Yes you are correct. It is a 12-42 x 56.

Sorry. Inattention to detail while originally posting.

I have received a PM speaking for the scope. It is SPF at this time.

I will update this again when the sale is final.

Thanks for looking.

Recent Posts