Night vision attachment?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Jim Maloney, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Jim Maloney

Jim Maloney Well-Known Member

I read an article a year or two ago about a night vision attachment that you clamp on the eye piece of an scope. I can't find the article and I can't remember who made the attachment. Do any of you know what it is or who makes it?

Thank you in advance!!!

Jim [​IMG]

2. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

3. Jim Maloney

Jim Maloney Well-Known Member

Dave,

I don't think that's the one I was thinking of but it was very similar. If I remember correctly it didn't take a special scope.

Thanks for the input.

Jim

4. Dimitrios

Dimitrios Well-Known Member

5. RuffHewn

RuffHewn Well-Known Member

Simrad has something similar to Monoloc but attaches to Picatinny on top of Badger or IOR double-width rings and magnifies the light before entering the objective lense.

6. timbawwolf

timbawwolf Member

How much do these MonoLoc attachments cost?

7. john g duvall

john g duvall Well-Known Member

Have you guys tried www.night-optics.com ? The ATN/PS 22 scope attachment is good to 600 at night and the ATN/PVS 7 (goggles)are fine under most conditions. Just one thing.....make sure you bring the "doe ray me"!! This stuff is expensive but worth it.

8. woods

woods Well-Known Member

9. Billfisher4evr

Billfisher4evr Member

I'm hearing a lot of mixed reviews. A friend tried one and said that it didn't live up to the hype. Only worked to 100 yards and only in the pitch black. Forget trying to use it with ambient light around. Has any one tried the larger version?