• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Night force Scope wanted

BLASERMAN

I am looking for a Nightforce scope and have an XP-100
that can be in as a partial trade.Action bolt and Trigger.

NP R1 or R2
3.5x 15 x 56 or 50

5.5x22 x 56 or 50

I know where the best price is on a new one. Thought maybe someone had one that was in good shape they wanted to get rid of.

Just go ahead and buy a new one! You wont regret it! The used ones seem to be bringing close to new price anyway.

Good prices , but I found someone who beats that.I will let everyone Know who when I buy the first Scope.
I am doing alot of reserch , This is my first Scope that I bought New without Trading or buying used.
To me this is a High Dollar Scope , But I want a good scope and Don't mind paying But also like to save like anyone else.

I have a 3.5x15x50 R1 NIB I will sale you for what I have in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tim

Tim if nothing shakes here let me know, I'd like to be second in line for an offer on your scope..Fletch

PS: If I'm Sh-ttin on a thread here pleeeease let me know so I can withdraw....

Tim,

Is that the same one you told me you weren't gonna sell ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Fletcher, no problem your just saying if it don't work out let ya know.

In all fairness though, we have to give Blas 93 a chance at it first since he was inquiring.

Tim

No, it's a differant one. I have a R1 and R2. I'm keeping the R2 that is on the 270AM.

Tim