Saw this guy last evening.

Attachments

• Bucks3.jpg
    Bucks3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Bucks2.jpg
    Bucks2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 147
Andy, Len..........assuming you guys are family?

Do you get to hunt together much?

My son used to make a week out of our two week season, but he's planning on going into the Navy this fall.

Len, Chad got another bolt handle welded on for me, didn't take as long as I thought it would. Did you ever cash the check for the bullets? I didn't see it clear the bank (unless it was last week), but got an e-mail from Kathy saying she received it the end of May.

Last edited:
Andy is my son and we have hunted together since he was a teenager. Moose in AK, elk in NM, deer in MT and of course in WI.

Now Andy works for me in LRH and he is REQUIRED to go on at least 2 western hunts per year with me each fall. Tough job!

SBruce -

I was scouting the land where my Dad and I do most of our WI whitetail hunting (archery and firearm).

I was driving around the big block at the magic hour and every soybean field had at least a couple deer in it and many had 10-20. There were some nice bachelor groups. I just love seeing those racks in velvet! There's so much food available where we hunt that we haven't done any food plots.

This was the largest rack I saw that evening. He was about 1/2 mile up the road from the land we hunt.

The most important part of working for my Dad is that, as he said - He requires me to hunt out West with him at least twice per year. That's especially important because I have 2 little girls and my wife has been much more open to me leaving her home with them because it's part of my job. Talk about perks! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.