• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB SBEII still in plastic never even put together

$1500 shipped or f2f within 100 miles of Long Island

text 1-631-579-2323

Do you have any pics? I live within 100 miles of Long Island, so we could do a F2F trade. Also do you have room on the price at all? Thanks.

rock bottom F2f $1400
go to anywhere and look at a brand new SBE2 in black
the way you see it is the way it is.

rock bottom F2f $1400
go to anywhere and look at a brand new SBE2 in black
the way you see it is the way it is.

Then I am not your guy. I won't give up 1,400.00 without pictures to prove its new, sorry. Good luck with your sale and thanks for answering my questions.

in the spirit of politeness and courtesy, i will try to up load you a pic of MY gun.
you will see it if you text me at 1-631-579 2323
if i understood you correctly, you and i would would meet F2F and exchange 1400 for a NEW IN THE PLASTIC SBE II. If it were not exactly as i described it i would assume we would part ways. Forgive me if I misunderstood your intentions.

in the spirit of politeness and courtesy, i will try to up load you a pic of MY gun.
you will see it if you text me at 1-631-579 2323
if i understood you correctly, you and i would would meet F2F and exchange 1400 for a NEW IN THE PLASTIC SBE II. If it were not exactly as i described it i would assume we would part ways. Forgive me if I misunderstood your intentions.

I wasn't trying to be rude, so if you took it that way I apologize. Also I don't know you from Adam, and you don't know me so would you trust me if this was reversed. I do appreciate your use of capital letters though, very impressive. The MSRP for your shotgun on Benelli's website is 1,569.00 so I called a friend of mine who is a gun dealer and manufacturer and he said he could get it for me for 1,365.00 so no I won't drive who knows how far and pay you too much for a gun that I know nothing about and I won't buy something from someone who makes it sound like he is doing me a favor by selling this gun. Good luck with your sale. Oh and I will also skip giving you my phone number on an open Internet form as well.

Thank you for your erudite and most entertaining response.
I wish you well and am grateful for your revealing perspective,. the fact that you have done your homework is satisfying and i know I am in the right ballpark. You have put things into perspective for me. Please have a nice day. I truly hope you find what you want for the price you want.