• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIB SA Defiance An Ti .480 bolt

MAD10

This is a Defiance An Ti receiver cut for either DM's or 3.0 Wyatt extended box (they consider it their med action but not XM)

Just got this 3 days ago... it is intended for a switch barrel set up with both the .480 and .550 bolt.

When I called Defiance to order the .550 bolt and a 20 MOA rail...I was informed I would have to open up the feed rails since DM cuts the rails in each receiver specific to the cartridge family "case diameter" associated with the bolt face that was ordered. I nor the vendor knew this and had we I would have ordered a .550 bolt and the rails would accommodate both std and mag case diameters without modification. That said, the last thing I want to do is alter the tight tolerances of a NIB custom action...call me silly but to me it defeats the purpose of ordering a custom action.

FYI the vendor is willing to take it back and place and order for the .550 case diameter feed rails .. just thought I would pass the opportunity along to a forum member

$1,150 firm

I will ship to an FFL of your choice, please provide their contact info so I can verify

If anyone has a SA An Ti that was ordered with a .550 bolt I would consider a trade (FFL transfers of course)

also please "pm" me so I am quickly notified of a communication

thank you

Attachments

• 20210409_120520.jpg
    20210409_120520.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Recent Posts