• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB RRA 6.8spcII, DD, Magpul, Sling, Brake etc.

groundhogzapper

I had purchased an RRA 6.8spcII in 16" for a good light whitetail gun here in NC. Didn't know anything about the 6.8, just that alot of arguing on the internet of what it could do. Well it can take an 8pt at 411yds with factory SSA 85g Barnes with a 2-7 Leupy. Anyway I bought another after 5 whitetail kills, and got another decked out version for Christmas. (This is the one for sale or trade) . It is a 16" Carbine, DD Omega FF quadrail, Magpul CTR stock, (milspec tube) , NIB Tapco single or dbl point sling, KNS anti-rotation pins, KNS pivot and takedown pins, Battlecomp BABC Brake, Brrl dimpled for a lower front gb with picatinny rail, Magpul MOE grip, box of ammo, and 2 NIW Magpul Pmags 30rd or 20. I have used PRI but the .223 Pmags have worked good for me. Looking to sale or trade for XLR 700 SA chasis, Bushnell 3-21 HDMR optic, or NF optic, and or a PSE Tac15 Crossbow. Anyone looking pm me for pics, if in NC FTF sales ok and will ship to any legal state's FFL. Just holler, I have *** feedback on snipershide, ncgunowners, and more.

Forgot to mention a cpl items on the gun. It also comes with a set of PRI 30mm rings, made to get your optic high enough for an AR, and the Magpul ASAP sling adapter. Again looking for a 700 chasis, or Glass. email @[email protected]

Was looking to trade, for what I listed, but would consider a NIB Remmy 5R 300 WM. But 1st $1800 and I'll sale.
$1800 or partial trade for 5R 300WM, Bushy HDMR, NF 5.5-22, XLR/Whiskey3/AICS Chasis, etc. Anyone want pics, I'll get the box out, and snap some cell pics. If it's not worth $1800 I'll just keep it, when I see DPMS Sporticals bringing 2k.