• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Brux Palma 6.5mm/.260 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

.30US

I bought this stainless, 26" (finished length), standard Palma, with interrupted fluting, 1:8", .260/6.5mm for a project in 2010. I haven't gotten around to using it, and have other 7mm rifles, so figure if I ever do the project I'll just go to a 7mm/.284" rather than having to buy one more caliber of bullets just to reload one rifle. I'm firm on the price, as I just want out of it what it would cost at current price to get a replacement. Get a brand new Brux barrel at current price with no wait. $435 + actual shipping
P1090970.jpg

P1090971.jpg

P1090972.jpg

im looking for a #5 bull sporter contour. im not familiar with palma countours are they similar

They are similar. With the length of this one and the fluting, it weighs in at 4.5lbs, which is what Brux states for the #5 at 26" unfluted. Contour Chart

Ron,
It's yours. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get you a quote for shipping. Thanks!

Potential buyer disappeared a couple weeks ago. Still available for sale. 6.5mm/.264" great for .260, 6.5-.284, etc.

Still available. Not interested in negotiating on price at this time. Thanks.

what is the lot number? should be on the headstamp as SS##

Status
Not open for further replies.