Newbie from TX

Aubrey

I'm new here and hoping to learn all I can re: equipment and techniques for long-range field shooting. I used to be obsessed with hunting in years past, but family and career priorities have put that on the back burner in recent history. I have been more focused on defensive shooting over the past few years, but now that my son is old enough to learn how to shoot and hunt, I've regained my interest in those activities.

My hunting background is varmints and small whitetails in TX as well as a couple of fully-outfitted hunts for mule deer and mountain goat in SE BC.

I'm new here and hoping to learn all I can re: equipment and techniques for long-range field shooting. I used to be obsessed with hunting in years past, but family and career priorities have put that on the back burner in recent history. I have been more focused on defensive shooting over the past few years, but now that my son is old enough to learn how to shoot and hunt, I've regained my interest in those activities.

My hunting background is varmints and small whitetails in TX as well as a couple of fully-outfitted hunts for mule deer and mountain goat in SE BC.
What stomping grounds in Texas do you call home?

Welcome by the way, from a fellow Texan. I'm from Lubbock, but recently relocated to Snyder/Loraine/Colorado City. Glad you're here... i'm a recent LRH member convert as well.

--Brandon

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.