New Zealand Trophy pics-Dialup beware

Redbone,
I use a sako finnlight 270wsm with a swarovski 6-18*50. Other calibre's are 7*64, alot of mates with 25-06, 300wsm, 243.
Majority of rifle using leupold, burris and weaver scopes.
In this sort of country we use a swarovski ATS 20-60*60 spotter. The spotting scope is used more for trophy eveluation purposes more than actual spotting of game.
Bino's are steiner 8*30 but 10*40 is a better combination. I am saving for a pair of leica geovid BRF 10*42.

Hope that helps.

NZhunter

Those are some great hero pix. Thanks for sharing! Looks like good knees and a strong back are required for that kind of hunting.

Nz Spearo where abouts do you dive in NZ, We have another trip to the Coral sea that a friend of mine and i a guiding leaving in 4 1/2 weeks going to check out some new terain for big dogtooth Tuna.

JAWZ

good on ya mates! Sorry, couldn't help myself, won't happen again. Sadly the closest I have come to your country is google earth, at least so far. Amen on the foul weather gear, looks l
like great stuff.

Keep the pic's and posts coming, enjoy them immensely.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts