New Winchester X3

Love it! I have 2 a wood stocked 28in and a synthetic 26in. Recoil is mild, has a little weight to it and swings well. I really like the shim system with the synthetic the best. I was able to lengthen and cant the stock to fit me perfectly. The only change I would make and did was to change the white bead out to a fiber optic sight. Its a duck killing machine now. With that being said I have a benelli M2 as well. I like both guns as they both have their high points. It all boils down to what fits you as shooting a shotgun accurately is mostly fit.

If you have any questions hit me up. I will do my best to help your decision based on what I have put mine though.....boat paddle, path clearing, mud, ice, walking stick in muddy uneven terrain...and has yet to go bang.

Unload gun....remove choke tube....squeeze bead with pliers to break plastic and expose flat head screw....use small pencil torch to apply heat to bottom of screw inside the end of he barrel......slowly unscrew flathead screw while applying heat.....the sight I bought came with screws....apply loctite to screw and replace sight.

If you need more info send me a pm and I will send you my phone number.

Thanks
Goose

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts