New website for game pics...

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras And Photos' started by DoubleGobble00, Feb 25, 2008.

1. DoubleGobble00

DoubleGobble00 Well-Known Member

Check out this new website. I build the cameras for this guy. He is married to my first cousin and has some outstanding hunting land. He just built a website where people can share there game camera pictures as he shares his with others. If you got some good pictures load them to the site...
    Your Game Pictures - Home

DoubleG

2. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

Now if you could just get Jeffrey into LRH....actually I didnt realize he even hunted....but I dont know him very well. Thats a pretty cool site. I gotta get my gobble cams back out in the woods.

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Speaking of turkeys...you turkey guys need to get over to our own Turkey forum and do some gobbling. light bulb

4. DoubleGobble00

DoubleGobble00 Well-Known Member

Yeah he is a pretty big hunter. I think it is mainly due to the 1400 acres in Port Gibson. Who wouldn't be a hunter if they had that!!!! Ha... I videoed a 130 class 2.5 or 3 year old eight point out there the other day and a 135 class 8 point. One had about a 16 inch spread and the other around 18 inches... It is nuts how many deer he got. We were trying to kill some hogs... and I was delivering cameras...

I just posted some pics in the turkey forum! Check em out Len...