New Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/mil EMDR FFP

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by pzareba, Apr 13, 2011.

1. pzareba

pzareba Member

So I ordered the new weaver mil/mil ffp from midway. I originally wanted to get the pst but I couldn't get my hands on one anywhere. Has anyone tested one of these out yet? Is the weaver ffp line comparable to the PST or worse/better? It should be coming in tomorrow so I will keep you guys posted with my first impression.

2. nitrousmudbogger

nitrousmudbogger Well-Known Member

I have one in 4-20 and love it. Shot it at 200, 300, 400, 550,1000 yds last saturday. Shot my bull last fall with it too

3. Smileydawg

Smileydawg Member

I own a Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/moa mil-dot FFP and the glass on it and the eye relief is outstanding. When I checked out The New Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/mil EMDR FFP at SHOT Show I knew it is going to be one of the best deals in optics in 2011.

IMO it is better than the PST. Well I think they are still developing the PST but when it gets here I am pretty sure the Weaver is better. :)

I just received the New Weaver Tactical and will be doing a review hopefully around October.

And yes I have seen, used and tested out the Viper PST in 1-4 and 6-24 and they are really good scopes.