New Viper action in 338 lapua coming

BountyHunter

[ QUOTE ]
We need to update the sight with more info on the Predator line. For F-Class, we also have a dedicated action. It is a full stainless Viper, built in 20 MOA Picatinney rail and lug. It is very nice and a full blown benchrest rig. It is $1300.

PS. Be on the lookout for our new 338 Lapua action coming up. It will be a little larger (0.050) than a remington but still not too big to fit normal stocks. It will be designed for the task, not just adapted to it. Look for about $800 to $850 on it.

--------------------
Jerry Stiller, President Stillers Precision Firearms, LLC www.viperactions.com

[/ QUOTE ]

this was just posted today on snipers hide. Thought the LR community would want to know. Viper actions are top of the line.

Recommend calling and putting your order in now. That is going to be one hot action when it comes out.

BH

Not sure, just saw Jerry's post and put it here. email him and ask. He is always interested in what the "market" wants and he will make it.

If it comes from his shop, it is going to be absolutely top notch of that I am sure.

BH

I had a long talk with Jerry last week...hell of a great guy!!!! If my memory serves me correctly, it will be a repeater only, for now. I think he said to use the Python if you wanted a single shot....

Yep got mine in for a repeater this past February when I picked up my Python and Predator from Jerry. Have the barrel sitting at SG&Y waiting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.