new toy 260 custom

pressman

I have just received my new toy from the gun smith. i would like to post pics but i can not figure out how so if someone would pm on how or post it i would love to show it off
my barrel is a brux 1-8 twist interrupted fluting ss 26" long without muzzle brake
my stock is a MAK tube gun frame all one piece cnc milled
action is a trued rem. 700
bolt is i can not remember?
jewel trigger set a 2 lbs
defensive edge muzzle brake
fully adjustable butt stock
accuracy International magazine
5.5 X 22 x 56 NightForce scope with rings
weight is 13 lbs finished out.
I loaded 20 rounds up of 43gr, of H4350 with the 139 lapua bullets set at .010 off lands just to brake in the barrel. My smith told me to shoot one shot and clean do this for 5 rounds then shoot 5 and clean do this 3 times. well the last five i could not help but shoot for a group. well outside measured .505 and that was the outside to outside.
needless to say i still got some load work to do but i was impressed.
i will shoot next week over chronograph to start good load development.
i would love to post some pics and naturally the target... This web site is starting to get expensive.. but man i would have never thought i could shoot like this.. THANKS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE ON THIS WEB SITE. you are some of the best friends i have never met.

Posting pics? The deal is you gotta first go thru an intermediary posting site, like Photobucket...and click on"help." They will then lead you step by step.

Some sites (like Gunbroker, I think) are set up so you can post pics directly from your computer, but most aren't.

pressman:
1. go to your photobucket.com album
2. mouse over each pic individually
3. move your mouse down to the 'IMG Code' and highlight the entire code.
4. right mouse click and copy the code.
5. come back to your post here on LRH.com and click 'edit' on your orginal post.
6. below the text of your original post, right mouse click and paste the 'IMG Code'.
7. return to photobucket.com and repeat the process for the second pic.
8. click 'save' on your LRH.com post.
9. magically your pics will show up.

07062009025.jpg

07042009024.jpg

Very nice rig. I like where the anti cant level is mounted. Very visible from a shooting position.

moz-screenshot.jpg
I am new at posting picturs so i hope these turn out these are with the new night force scope that arrived today:D
the target is a the the last 5 i shot from the first 15 rounds down the tube
i had to clean and shoot every shot for the first 5 then shoot 5 and clean. so i think with a little more work i might have a shooter.

http://mob650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/pressman_1966/101_1667.jpg
http://mob650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/pressman_1966/101_1669.jpg
http://mob650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/pressman_1966/101_1670.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts