New to site from Mississippi

jpruitt

Hi to all,
My name is Jim and I am a long range hunter. Really like this site. I have been looking and reading here for some time now and have come to like what I see and read. Will be looking forward to getting to know some of you and learning more about our great sport. :) I am not much of a talker but I am big on listening and trying new things. So keep the ideas coming!.

Jim Pruitt

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the best longrange hunting site. It's good to have another fellow Mississippian. I tried to find you on the map, but it showed you were located due East of Idaho City, ID.

Jimbo,
I am from Starkville Mississippi. Can't get to Id. from here as for as I know.HeHe!!!!;) Mind telling me where you hang your hat?.:D Thanks for a nice welcome, it means a-lot to know you are among friendly people. Jim

Last edited:
I'm origionaly from the Gulf Coast area , Bay St Louis and Kiln but I live in Slidell , Louisiana now bout 20 min north of New Orleans. I figured I'd move to Louisiana and help raise the IQ some:p

Ther are some fellas that are upthat Way , NYLES is about that Latitude but on the other side of the state and a few are further south.

Another redneck:) You found the motherload of long range hunting info right here Jim.

James,

Like your reason for moving, hope they understand what you are trying to do for them:D. I have some friends from down there, so I guess I should restrain from any more comments. ;) Jim

jim

jimbo300 knows plenty about starkville... He got his masters from msu he's one of those educated rednecks. we live in the same town, and hunt together. glad to have you as a member. mo

Jimbo300,
I think I have the map fixed as to where I am in Mississippi. Thanks for letting me know. I have been lost ever since you told me I was living in the wrong state. HeHe. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Mississippi are you from?. Jim

Jim,

I live in the SW quarter of MS. I live near Jayess, which is East of McComb, MS.

I actually go up to Starkville occasionally, my In-laws live in Choctaw Co. about 25 miles from you.

Jimbo,

When it warms up and we have some pretty weekends lets try to get a group of Mississippians together and do a little shooting. Always wanted to come down around your part of the state anyway. This way I have two good reasons to go south. 1- To see some very pretty area again and 2- To meet some new friends. Sounds like a great day to me. Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.