New to Forum

wsm4

Saw a reference to this forum on another site and thought I'd check it out. I have never done any long range shooting/hunting, but the skills required and the works of art used have always intrigued me. So far, I have really enjoyed the forums.

wsm4,

Bad find for you! Time to addiction is only about 15 minutes of reading. Hope you haven't cross the threshold yet.

You'll be more enthused when you learn that "the works of art used" don't always have to be works of art. I have some real clunky DIY project that shoot very well against purdied up custom jobs. The difference is that the DIYs are hit and miss the customs always shoot.

Also, I'm figgerin' you up to acquiring the skills. With out a doubt.

Welcome aboard.

Good morning, my first note. From Central MN and doing a bucket list addiction. Ordered 223 DPMS special and am working on a scope. I only want to do this once. Looking at Ziess conquest 6x20. Gun will take till late January so have some time. I realize its money but I only want to do it once. Any Ideas? I listen well. Great site. Thank you all.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.