New to forum

oso

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this forum (my second post) and would like to introduce myself and to let you guys know that this site Rocks and have enjoyed many evenings reading about your trials. I have been slowly getting into LRH in the last 4 or 5 years, I have been an Archer for 25 plus years and have enjoyed some pistol hunting for some 10 plus years. I have many bow kills and not so many gun kills, funny how that works. I am in the process of building another rifle for longrange 1000 meters match/med. sized game. I have contacted the guy that all of you refer to as Chris at a place I believe called GA but have not heared back. I was going to have him modify a Remington Mohawk 600 in 6mm to a .243 wssm but instead I got a great deal last night at a local store and bought a Remington .270 wsm (it will be less work for who ever does the work). Does anyone have any other ideas on who would be good for this job? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh yeah I will wait, I was just wondering if there were any other gun builders that were able to do this kind of work and that have the craftmanship that I may look at them also. (I was just curious) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fifty driver (Kirby), shawn carlock whould be the other two choices besides chris

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.