new to forum .221fireball east tn

221fireball

hello from east tn i am 58 i lived near a small town called dunlap i work for a major service co as a service tech been hunting and fishing all my life i hunt with bow,ml,handgun,rifle,shotgun i reload i did a lot of groundhog hunting at long range for this part of the contry now there is a house at every den
icon8.gif
i like reading the info on this site my rifles are .17hmr,.22, .221fireball, 243, 6mm rem, 7mm rem mag i got a 100+yds range at my house and if i spent as much time trying to make money as i do thinking about hunting and doing i would be a rich man but thats not the case
icon7.gif

Welcome to Long Range Huntinggun)

Looks like you've got a gun for just about any occasion. ;);) Sure wish I had a range outside my back door.

If you spent more time trying to make money would you really be richer or would you just have more guns?;):);)

Welcome, and it sure would help my sense of direction if you would place a pin on the Google Map above to show us where Dunlap is....light bulb

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.