New Tikka T3 Stock Line Sneek Peek!!!

My factory varmint tupperware stock weighs 2 lbs 1 oz.

I had opportunity to put fingerprints on the new models- great first impression! I wouldn't be at all surprised if one followed me home soon....

Rob is that you?!?! You're one of two people we let in on this project outside the company and the other guy isn't on here. ;-)

If it is you should swing by again and check out the final version of the thumb hole sporter and tactical.

Just keep it to only fingerprints this time... The drool was a little excessive when you last came to the office!:D

Any plans for a lightweight (24-26oz) pillar bedded RH stock with a few degrees castoff with a high cheek piece or monte carlo cheek piece?

We tested pillars but saw no accuracy increase with them. The recoil lug set up acts as a pillar in the T3

There is a Monte Carlo and A5 style stock on the drawing board. We're trying to make them as quick as we can.

Ill post a picture of the A5 style prototype tomorrow to see what you guys think.

Opinions are very welcome!

Thanks for the info. I have two Tikka's, one is a T3 in 308 and the other which I purchased as my son's first big game rifle, is a 695 in 30.06.
I would like to get one in 7 Rem Mag and was looking for stock options. Great rifles at a price everyone can afford.
Keep up the great work.

Great caliber choices!

I'm actually looking for a 595 and 695 to adapt our products for as well.

Our goal is to make affordable precision products to make every Tikka Shooters life a little better.

Thank you for the feedback!

What do you guys think?

T3TacticalPrototype.jpg

T3TacticalPrototype.jpg

Picture is a bit on the dark side to give much detail, like checkering. But I like the comb and it looks like a good design for shooting off the bench with the long pistol grip.

Love the way these look! I just bought a 300 wsm with a synthetic stock and am leaning towards one of these. What were the specs on the synthetic (couldn't find it on your website)?

Love the way these look! I just bought a 300 wsm with a synthetic stock and am leaning towards one of these. What were the specs on the synthetic (couldn't find it on your website)?

Hi Msax

Were you wanting to compare the specs of the factory synthetic stock?

I just want to make sure I get you the correct data.

Thanks!

Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.