• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Tikka 7mm-08

17Fireball

If you are in the market for an almost new (purchased 6 months ago) Tikka with upgrades for long range shooting, please consider my rifle. If you have questions or interest, please contact me at [email protected]

I have well over $1,500 in gun and gear. I am asking only $1,000 obo as I need the money to pay for another gun I need to pay off. Less than 200 rounds down barrel. This is a sweet gun. If you are local you are very welcome to shoot gun and have anyone look it over. It is beautiful.

Here is what is included:
Tikka T3 Lite 7mm-08 Rifle
Burris C4 4.5-14 x 42 Scope new model for 2013 and comes with your
choice of a custom turret from Burris.
Trigger job by master gun smith Lester Knipe (1.5 lb. amazing trigger).
Rings, Bases, professional scope installation by Knipe.
Custom increase in bolt stop to accept long action magazines by Knipe.
One short action and one long action Tikka magazine.
RCBS 7mm-08 RCBS FL Dies.
20 rounds Sierra 150 grain GameKing.
40 rounds of Speer 145 grain btsp.
140 rounds of once fired Remington brass.

npf6ti.jpg

abh3k.jpg

2ladj6e.jpg

8zites.jpg

Send me a pm with a price for the rifle alone and I'll will consider it.

Bump... give me a new home someone :)

3 shot groups all touch. 5 shot under an inch...seems I get four tight and one that opens up the group but I have not fiddled a lot with the gun. My guess would be around 7-8 lb but I don't have a scale. I'll try to borrow one from someone cause I don't think the post office will want to weigh it for me. :D

Thanks to everyone who inquired and sent me pm's about the gun.

SOLD to TravelHunter pending funds. Thank you too TravelHunter...you will find the gun to be everything advertised and hopefully a bit more.

gun)