new tactical Bell & Carlson stock

400classelk

Just a ? Where can I get one for A win. model 70 LA. Action. As seen on the Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range. Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature. Is Bell & Carlson only manafacturing it for Remington arms.:confused:

From what I hear they are made for Remington only. You might find one on Ebay for a Remington, but not Winchester. I have an XCR Tactical 308 and it is a very nice stock.

The XCR is a B&C stock.

I have previously ordered a Remington Ti stock from B&C, although it was not listed in their catalog. I called them, got the manfuacturer code and ordered it through a distributor. I would suggest calling B&C and see what they say. If I recall, I saw a post somewhere with a fellow that purchased this stock aftermarket.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.