New Sponsor - Broughton Rifle Barrels

Tim North and Aloma Weaver who own and operate North Manufacturing d/b/a Broughton Barrels are first class folks. Not only do they make fine barrels the provide first class service. Tim and Aloma can and will add a lot of shooting expertise to this site.

Tim, Len who owns and operates this site like yourself is a first class person. The folks who post here all seem very interested in improving their skills and equipment. It should be a win win for everybody.
Nat Lambeth

Thanks tim, for the great product i'm currently breaking in my 1/10 heavy contour broughton barrel it has 54 total rounds now. It loves the berger 210's my last group measured .484 @ 100yrds that's with my factory rem 700 action (action has not been trued) and with NO MUZZLE BREAK . I know it will do better when I start seating closer to the lands, the load was 88 gr. H-1000 with fed 215m primer tim shipped my barrel exactly like he said he would and was very good to answer any of my questions before and after i recieved my barrel:):):)

Broughton barrels are truly a fantastic product .Got one installed on my new custom rig last year and shipped to Scotland.
No turning back.
Very much look forward to reading their articles/input to this site.

Regards from Scotland.

I recieve my 338 Edge tomorrow which is sporting a Broughton 5C 1:10 30" barrel at 5.75 Heavy Varmint Contour.

The builder fired four shots with it, the first to get it on paper then it promptly did a .250 group, I think its got potential!

Cheers, Steve

Steve:

As a gunsmith and shooter I personally use Tim North's Broughton barrels. I can use any manufactures barrels but choose Broughton for a reason. Tim North and Aloma Weaver run a good operation. I use a number of their 22, 6mm, 6.5, 7mm, and 308 barrels. All of my customers have been more than satisfied. You should get good results from your Broughton barrel. Your gunsmith used good judgment in selecting a Broughton barrel.

Nat Lambeth

I've got a Broughton on my GAP .260 and it's a great barrel. VERY accurate and easy cleaning. Very pleased with it.

I just ordered my first custom barrel, and yes it's a Broughton. I went with a 4.1 contour, 11:1 5C twist for my 300 Win Mag. I talked to Tim quite a bit on the phone and he was great to work with. Looking forward to this.

Tim is top notch , I talked to him this week about a .338 barrel . He loves to shoot and If you ever make the mistake of mentioning 1000 yrds you'll be on the phone for a while:) That's the kind of service I want a great product made buy one of us a long range shooter as well.

BIGBUCK

I have been using Broughton Barrels for about 4 or 5 years. I liked then so much I put two of them on my personal rifles.

Jeff Rorer took 4th place at the F-Class Worlds in Bisley, England.

I have another 50 or so customers shooting Broughton Barrels.

I agree that Tim North and Aloma Weaver are great people to deal with.

Nat Lambeth

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.