• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED new sightron siii 6-24x50 mill dot ret.(spf)

nddodd

THis scope was on my f-class for 2 days it has no marks what so ever, it is a 6-24x50 mill dot ret., it is no different than it was when i bought it, i want 675 shipped to you. Here are some pics

Thanks
Nathan

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: new sightron siii 6-24x50 mill dot ret.

O.k. so what happened after two days??? I am interested. This is the new model? Could you tell me the adjustment range and how was the clarity?

Mark

The scope is probably one of the clearest scopes i have looked through ive had nightforce and leupold. The scope would be an awsome hunting scope but for bench shooting the cross hair is just a little to thick for me. I put it on my 6.5-284 and shot at 250 at a 1" dot and it almost covered the dot i like my cross hairs to be a little thinner. I hope that answered your question.

Thanks Nathan.

Hey Greg email sent. Yes it is still available, i live in south western ky. and we have been hit hard by an ice storm so that is why i have been late getting back to everyones pm's they say we will be with out power for at least another week to two weeks. Luckly i have a buddy who has a generator and i have been able to recharge my battery on my computer at his house. So please forgive me if it takes alittle while to get back to yall's requests.

Thanks again
Nathan

Sold Pending Funds.

I just wanted to say again how much i appreciate everyone on this forum and there honesty and kindness.

Thanks
Nathan

So the cross hairs are pretty thick? I was looking into getting one of these, the mill dots looked pretty bulky but i didn't expect the cross hairs to be obtrusive as well. To bad they don't have a simple duplex reticule. The dot reticule looks like it is to big as well...

Yes sir i thought they were to thick for me but all i do is pretty much shoot from a bench or prone and i just like a thinner cross hair. I would say they were about like a standard duplex which is perfect for hunting but not for what i would use it for.

Hopefully the gentleman that bought it is loving it.

Nathan.