New scope and binoculars...where and why..

tucson

Being new to long range hunting....Im just starting out as far as equiptment goes...I have a rem 700 30-06 thats now equipt with a viper 6.5-20x50...and have now shot successfully to 800 yards....but am building a savage 110 7mm rem mag.....spending money when I can to get equipt..I just bought a set of Vortex Kaibabs and another Vortex Viper from Cameraland NY ...Doug gave me a bit of personal attention and time at good pricing....when I look back on my recent purchases and dealings....this was not the norm....its refreshing to deal with someone who will give you a few minutes when youre spending hard earned money these days..I asked a vendor here via email a product question....and got an around about answer to it after a month(to the day) later....and phone calls were never answered....I have a few co wokers and my hunting partner that say they will visit Cameraland for this reason....anyway....So thanks Doug..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts