New Rifle

cdmorten

I haven't posted here for a while so I thought this would be a good reason to get back on the board. Here is my new rifle. It should come in handy for this season.

Remington Action
K&P Barrel
McMillan A5
Shilen Trigger @ 2.5
Nightforce NXS 3.5 x 15

corb01small.jpg
corb02small.jpg
Group1small.jpg

Awesome!!!! I am having a 338 Allen Mag built, and it will look exactly like yours. I am having the rifle built on the A-5 stock with same type of camo color. Once again, good looking rifle.

Wildcat

Nice rifle I am thinking of getting one built just like that ., How long is the barrel?

I'm not sure what the official camo pattern is. I had Randy Cain at R&D Precision Paint it. It's pretty much the same as GAP camo or the same woodland pattern molded into the McMillan stocks. It's the A5 stock made of graphite so I couldn't get a camo pattern molded into it. Paint only. Anyway Randy does excellent work at not only painting, but building rifles (although he didn't build this one).

Here is his contact info
Randy Cain
626 806 4389
[email protected]

A lot of guys on the SnipersHide.com have him do their smithing/painting.

As for the barrel, it's 24 inches. It's pretty well balanced.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.