new rifle and scope

John M and all who read this. Thanks for your posts and private e-mails. If you really want to know what I have here is the list, and this is not lie... Keep in mind the first 4 are MINE and the rest are the ones that I think I just got from my father.

1) a WInchester Model 70 .30-06 mounting a Leupold Vari-X II 3-9X
2) a Ruger 77 .22 mounting a Leupold 4X RD Special
3) a Benelli Nova Pump 12 gauge
4) a Weatherby Mark V Accumark .30-378 Wby Mag mounting a Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x40mm AO with a 4" lens shade

Ones inhereted from dad
1) Weatherby Mark V Accumark .300 Wby Mag mounting a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10X40mm
2) an AR-15 .223 Rem (new version)
3) Weatherby Vanguard .300 Win Mag mounting a Leupold Vari-X II 4-12X40mm
4) an AR-15 .223 Rem (Vietnam Era)
5) Ruger Model 10 .22 Carbine (semi auto)
6) Ruger M77 .270 Mounting a Leupold Vari_X II 3-9x40mm
7) Browning .22 single shot
8) Beretta 96 FS 40 cal
9) Sigma Smith and Wession 9mm
10) Colt automatic .22
11) Browning 40 cal
12) Smith and Wession 9mm
13) Gamo 440 .177
This is what I own and now own. His funeral is tomorrow.

Alex,

Don't let this get to you. It is an fact of life. People are allowed to speak their opinion. When you get a gathering of folks speaking their mind on a public forum, it will happen. It was just your turn this time.

Whenever you speak publically, it is open for interpretation. If your not clear on your subject matter, it is very easy to give the wrong impression. In all honesty, you had me wondering at times too..

I have had it happen many times in many different scenarios. The best advice I can tell you is to just suck it up and move on.. Remember as it will happen again.

Now get off the computer and go spend sometime with family...

Nodak7mm
wink.gif

[ 09-18-2002: Message edited by: Nodak7mm ]

Truely sorry for your loss. It is very hard to take. Keep it together, your the man now. Keep your sights far ahead, but stop and smell the roses. Don't be blown around by every wind, just know what you want and don't stop until your there. People are always going to be either helping or hindering you in your goals, just identify them for who they are and also decide what side you are on too. Most people can't stand to see you succeed beyond them and that's a fact of life, but there are many that enjoy sharing anything with someone showing promise and appreciating the time and energy spent with them. Be so mindfull and gracious of this and you will have much help in life as we all need.

Best reguards,

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.