• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Remington 700 Matte ADL SA .308 bolt face FS

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I have a brand new Remington 700 ADL short action from a .308 with a matte finish. This is just a complete action, no barrel, or stock. 400.00 shipped.

Nathan

The action has been sold less the trigger (40.00) shipped, ADL trigger guard, mag. box, spring, and follower (make an offer)

Oh, nevermind....Got 2 of those in rifles that I'm trying to replace right now with older style triggers.

PM me some pics of the triggers....If they come complete with safety and all, I might can help you out of 2 of them pretty quickly. :D

They come with a safety and everything else. I have both the ones with the smooth backed trigger shoe and the grooved back. I've never noticed a difference to be honest but some prefer one over the other.

I've never noticed any difference in the feel of them, either. Only difference I've noticed is the smooth-backs seem to be thicker and solid material, and the groove-backs are hollow in the back, and almost like a stamped steel design. So I've always preferred the smooth-backs if I have an option.

If you have 2 of the smooth-backs we might just have a deal. :D