New Powder- RL 33

I'm thinking its a stick powder. Bummer...

Why is that a bummer?

I don't know where Re19 and 22 are made but they are very small sticks. I'm guessing that 17 and 33 which are made by the same company, are also a short stick?

I've found the Reloder powders to measure easily. But I always trickle up to final charge.

Roy's probablly refering to his .270 Allen Mag. I know he had problems with stickpowders "bridging" in the case mouth. Retumbo I think...... It'll be interesting to see if it's burn rate is slower than Retumb. I'd like to see more variety than Retumbo, 50BMG, or US869.....

Dan

I'm definitely testing this 33 stuff in my 300 RUM and when I get my 338-300, testing it in that too. I've always had better accuracy luck with Reloder powders over H1000 and Retumbo.

I agree, I am definitely testing some to as soon as they send it to me. Tried to get some at the show but said they didn't have it yet or maybe it went to somebody way bigger than me.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.