New Oldie from Beaver Dam,KY

HideyHo

Hey all, glad to be a part of your group, enjoyed a little ground hog hunting back in my day, gettin' a few years under my belt (soon to be 62) and not near as steady as I used to be, have had a few tack drivers in the past, guess my favorite all around was my 220 Weatherby Rocket in a Savage 110J, could puff a gh 400 yds+gun)on any day including Sunday ! Found y'all by accident looking for info on the 338 Lapula, don't have one, just like learnin bout em'. Working on building my ge' rage so I can get back to reloading and hopefully popping some caps in the near future. Hope to get some pointers from some of the more experienced shooters, loaders.

Glad you found L/R/H. Im sure theres alot of info here that could bennifit you, and Im guessing you have some that could bennifit us as well.

Thanks for the welcome, not sure what I can offer, but one thing, we all think firearms a thing to be owned and enjoyed by all patriotic Americans.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.