NEW MONSTER HOG SHOT

It seems that a lot of this is happening today with "hunting services." Often times with the hunter haveing no knowledge of what is really going on.
A ranch in Oregon where my dad hunted geese wanted him to "guide" elk hunters on guarenteed hunts. The hunter paid $10,000 to hunt bull elk and $1,000 per point. (a 5x5 would cost $20,000) Prior to the hunt the outfitter would buy the elk and...long story short...would know exactly when and where that elk wouold be on the morning of the hunt. All the hunter knew is that his guide was the greatest guide in the world.

I feel bad for the kid in this story; he probably had no idea what was going on (I don't know about the dad) and he went from the kid who shot the biggest pig in the world to the guy who shot Fred. Add to that that he would have probably been thrilled to have shot any pig, I know I would be.

Rabbitzilla.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.