jamie 22/250

hi guys new to the site so will say hi to you all. i joined as it looks a very good site with lots of intresting sections and info.

well im 27 from england been shooting air rifles since i was young. along with ferreting to with my dad.

over the past years i wanted to get my fac but didnt have the land. but now i am sorted with places to shoot i went for my fac ticket. and got it.

ive had it around a year and all is going well. i had fac air rifle but sold it as i didnt use it that much. i have a 22lr cz style, a annie 1517 hmr, and a couple of months back got a winchester 22/250 stealth the older one the mk 1. with h&s stock ive just ordered a jewell trigger, it has ase silencer to or moderater as we call them here.

and im on the look out for a zeiss conquest scope for it now as i have just sold the bushnell 4200 6x24x50 tactial off it.

anyway im looking forward to chating to you guys and picking up some new tips and stuff off you.

i would be intrested to if anyone can tell me some stuff on the stealths as i cant find much info on the net about them. anyway good day to you all gun):)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.