New Member with a few Questions

DeerJerky

Hello,
I bought a new Tac-15 a few months ago and am having a few issues getting it tuned right.
First off I never got any tuning manual or any paperwork with my bow. I tried the PSE web site and could not find any downloads for tuning a Tac-15. Does anyone have a download link for the tuning manual for this bow?

Second, I want to paper tune the bow and shot a Bare (no vanes) arrow through paper and got some tearing of the paper. Below are some pictures of what is happening. Please lend your advice if you don't mind. Thanks so much in advance for your help...
dj

The top hole is point blank range. the bottom left hole is 2yds. The bottom Rt hole is 3-4 yds.

tune_1-3_yds.jpg

On this picture I had backed up to 7-8 yds. The tearing seems kind of extreme.

tune_7_yds_b.jpg

Can anyone tell by these pictures which way I need to move the Wisker Biscuit?

Thanks again,
dj

Last edited:
DeerJerky,

Attached is the tuning information page. You can contact PSE to obtain a copy of the DVD and pamphlet that comes with the crossbow.

I'm not sure what method you're using when tuning in your crossbow, but I'd advise you to use a rest, make sure the bow limbs are perfectly level before each shot and use minimal pressure in your grip when shooting to avoid any torque during the shot.

Good luck and hopefully the attachment will help tune you in.

Chuck

Attachments

• TAC15 tuning.jpg
    TAC15 tuning.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 164
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.