New Member to LRH..

Hello Everybody,
I've been reading articles and forums on LRH for awhile and finally joined. My wife and I live in Phoenix, AZ and are avid hunters. I've been reloading for 30+ years and have been really trying to improve my loading everyday. My wife and I have been shooting long range that last few years with centerfire rifles and smokeless muzzleloaders.

Glad to be here!

Hello Everybody,
I've been reading articles and forums on LRH for awhile and finally joined. My wife and I live in Phoenix, AZ and are avid hunters. I've been reloading for 30+ years and have been really trying to improve my loading everyday. My wife and I have been shooting long range that last few years with centerfire rifles and smokeless muzzleloaders.

Glad to be here!
Glad to have you,welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Hello Everybody,

Glad to be here!
Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy.