New Member HEre

ogre

Howdy! I've been cruising here for a while, and I love the articles. I've recognized a few members here from other forums, so I figured I'd jump in. I'll probably be quiet for a while as I dig in the archives and do some more learnin!

About me:
I'm in the USAF as a C17 Flight Mechanic, and have been at it for about 6 years now.
I love the great outdoors, and grew up dirt biking, hiking, fishing, and hunting.
I'm relatively new to any long range hunting or precision shooting. I grew up in Indiana were rifle calibers weren't allowed for deer season, so my experience has been with the 30-30 and compound bows. Now that I'm near the Olympics and Cascades with plenty of Mulies and Elk to be seen, and room to shoot, I've taken an intrest in stuff past 100 or 200 yards. I bought myself a Savage 10f in .308 last year to learn on, and am in the process of putting another Savage together (well, two, but one is on the back burner). I'm also an AR15 and 1911 fanatic.

I'm a member on Snipercentral, AR15.com, ARTatcical.com, and The Second Amendment Society (on some forums, I was able to use my regular screen name "Moose", but on some, that's taken so I go by "Ogre".

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts